|version 1.07||March 16, 2022||
- The Introduction page has been added.
- A ‘basic display’ button has been added to simplify the way the numbers are displayed (no link, no superscript, no number length) and allow an easier copy-and-paste to the input.
- 3 other buttons that enable or disable the 3 currently used factorization methods have been added
- These 4 buttons are now in a new section called ‘Options’.
- All the sections (except Input and Factorization) can be hidden by clicking on the title
- Numbers are now displayed by groups of 3 digits with tiny space separators (if basic display is disabled)
- Numbers that can be written x2+x+1, x3+x2+x+1 and x3-x2+x-1 are now detected (even if this does not lead to a factorization)
|version 1.06||March 04, 2022||
- Fermat primality test (up to base 7) has been replaced by Miller-Rabbin primality test (up to base 47): for numbers with less than 80 bits (or 24 decimal digits), it is known for sure whether they are prime or not.
- Fibonacci numbers are now precomputed up to F200 (so they can be input and recognized up to that row)
- graphic update to display the number of digits of big numbers (5 digits and more) just under those numbers with a horizontal round bracket.
- Fermat numbers (Fermatn = 22n+1) have been added up to n=8.
- Pollard's Rho algorithm is now proposed when a big composite factor is detected.
- Powerful numbers (no exponent equal to 1 in their prime factorizations) are now recognized.
- Regular numbers (no prime divisor other than 2, 3 or 5) are now recognized.
- Achilles property is now recognized (powerful without being a perfect power).
|version 1.05||February 24, 2022||
- Definitions page added.
- Accept to take the input as a parameter of the page URL, ex.: ?n=10^5+1.
- By default, displays the number of the day, based on the current date (n = MM+DD+YYYY).
- Favicon has been updated.
- Cancel button has been added.
- Pandigital numbers, zeroless-pandigital numbers, repunits and repdigits are now recognized in all three available bases.
|version 1.04||February 17, 2022||
- Minor graphic changes (larger input field, color modifications etc.).
- Tooltips with short definitions now appear when you click on number properties.
- You can click on any on-screen decimal number to have it analyzed.
- Sum (sum of its parameters) and Prod (product of its parameters) have been added.
- Digital roots have been added in the three available bases.
|version 1.03||February 13, 2022||
- Gcd, Lcm, Min and Max can now take any number of parameters (equal or larger than 1).
- Rand(n) has been modified to return a value between 1 and n included.
- A quick factorisation is done with the precomputed primes to speed up the display, before applying the regular factorization algorithm.
- Fixed a bug for the refactorable property when 1 was tested.
|version 1.02||February 4, 2022||
Minor graphic design changes.|
- ‘explore’ button added so that syntax is checked at each character typed and the page is erased only when the button is pressed, to allow copy and paste.
- The integer cube root (CbRt) has been added.
- The random function (Rand) has been added.
- fixed a bug on some runtime errors not properly reporting the issues.
- In the simple checks section, cubes, difference and sum of the cube of the integer cubic root of n with another cube are now recognized.
- When n is divisible by σ0(n), the refactorable property has been added.
|version 1.01||January 30, 2022||
Major graphic design update.|
- The modulo (%) and the integer square root (SqRt) have been added.
- In case of incomplete factorization, 4 Fermat primality tests are performed (with bases 2, 3, 5 and 7) to assert whether the large remaining factor is definitively composite or probably prime.
|version 1.00||January 28, 2022||
First fully funtionnal version.|
Modified the internal structures and functions to support partial factorization.
There is virtually no more limit to the size of the numbers. But for memory considerations, numbers are capped to 21024.
- The Fibonacci sequence (Fn = Fn-1 + Fn-2) has been added.
- When factorization takes too long, user is given the option to continue the calculations for a certain amount of time or to assume the factorization is done and get access to further data.
- Fibonacci numbers are now recognized (up to the 80th).
|beta 0.92||January 22, 2022||
Help page added.|
Factorization is more than twice faster.
BigInt are now used internally, but due to potential performance issues, the numbers are still capped to 253.
- LCM, Min and Max functions added (two parameters only, any extra parameter is ignored).
- The sequence of the Mersenne numbers (Mn = 2n - 1) has been added.
- The sequence of the triangular numbers (Tn = n(n+1)/2) has been added.
- The sequences of Permutations (Pn,r = n!/(n-r)!) and Combinations (Cn,r = n!/(r!(n-r)!)) have been added.
- The sum of the reciprocals of the divisors of n is now displayed. This is the first time a value can be a rational number.
|beta 0.91||January 17, 2022||
This history was added.|
Better perfomances (from 8 sec to 0.16 sec for 15-digit numbers).
- Fixed a bug on trailing spaces.
- Now properly support embeded parenthesis, and warn if there is a mismatch.
- GCD functions added (two parameters only, any extra parameter is ignored).
- The sum of squared divisors that often led to overflows has been removed.
|beta 0.90||January 16, 2022||
- robust syntax analysis, still some issues with parenthesis.
- Integer division / is now supported.
- Two first sequences are available: primes (Primen) and repunit (Rn).
- Most of the properties (divisors, totient) are now based on the prime decomposition, leading to faster results.
- Now recognizes triangular numbers.
|alpha 0.50||January 14, 2022||
First published version.|
- Basic calculation: +, -, *, ^, !.
- Rudimentary syntax analysis with no error message, and frequent crashes if the syntax was not the expected one.
- Factorization and some properties on the divisors.